This blog's mission is simple--to encourage moms who are married to non-Catholics and raising their children in the Faith. If you know a mom who needs a little encouragement in continuing her efforts, I would be delighted if you would share Kathleen's Catholic with her. Thank you!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Letters from Heaven

Check out my January posts for more Love Letters.

God's love letters are all around, in the beauty He created just for you! Take a look, and never doubt that your are loved!

all photos copyrighted by Roger L. Blease


Our Lady of Mercy Church


Easton Cemetery

great blue heron on our frozen pond


from my childhood to my sons'

the next move


Boy Scouts' flag retirement


Colonial Williamsburg


Think Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I think I deleted someone's comment. It was from www.thecatholicwife.blogspot.com. Thank you for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful pictures. The one of the great blue heron makes me wonder how it got its food that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rae. I'm glad you mentioned the Blue Heron. He visits every winter, so there must be something for him to eat or enjoy. The ice on the pond that day was only skin thick. It was soooo thin, my husband and I marvelled at how the big bird could stay on its surface for so long without cracking it. He walked very, very diligently; he was so elegant. We watched him stabbed at the ice, too, with his wings fully opened. So beautiful. The pond is fed by a creek, so I'm sure he walked upstream and found some viddles. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

You are warmly welcome to share your thoughts. Please do so, and feel free to share your links! If you are enjoying this post, won't you please consider linking it to your blog, twitter, or Facebook page? Let's help spread the good news of our Catholic Faith, but please remember that these items are copyrighted to Kathleen Blease. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...