This blog's mission is simple--to encourage moms who are married to non-Catholics and raising their children in the Faith. If you know a mom who needs a little encouragement in continuing her efforts, I would be delighted if you would share Kathleen's Catholic with her. Thank you!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Please Become A Follower: Kathleen's Catholic is Leaving Facebook

Dear Readers,

After much thought and prayer, I decided it is time to remove Kathleen's Catholic from Facebook. I hope you will continue to follow the blog for two reasons: First, to receive articles and insights about living a genuinely Catholic life--from myself and some outstanding Catholic writers and speakers--as well as terrific recipes for Lent and year-round. Second, to participate in the exciting projects that are developing.

To continue with Kathleen's Catholic please click on the Followers box in the right column. If you prefer, you can receive my posts by email. Perhaps you maintain a web-based email as your "public" mailbox. I would be delighted to keep you up-to-date by sending you my posts to your public box. Just email me at krblease@hotmail.com and write KATHLEEN'S CATHOLIC in the message line so your request is not deleted in the junk folder.

The year ahead brings some exciting prospects! I would love it if you would participate in the creative process, even if you have just a few thoughts to share. It's really that easy.


On my drawing board for 2011:
 
1. A book about making the Lenten season more meaningful for our families. I'll be looking for your input. Credit to each contributor will be given in the text--which would be a great way to promote your own blog and writing projects.


2. A special project with The Catholic Writers Guild, to be announced.
 
3. My new book I'm Catholic, And You're Not: Hope for Loving Your NonCatholic Spouse.  My husband wrote the title, and I love it. Again, I will be looking for your insights (and questions) about raising children in the One True Faith and nurturing your sacramental marriage.
 
So I humbly ask that you do become a Follower or do send me your email address to enjoy what is sure to be an exciting year ahead.

I hope to hear from you. May God bless your year ahead!


P.S.
By the way, have you ever wondered why I call my blog Kathleen's Catholic? Well, as you know, I am married to a wonderful man who is not Catholic. Throughout our seventeen years of marriage, I've often overheard from curious non-believing in-laws and friends, "Well, Kathleen's Catholic, you know." (If you are in the same shoes as I, you know what this means. We Catholics are a curious bunch to others.) My husband and I came up with the blog's title while devouring dinner at a Brazilian restaurant. I love involving Roger in my projects. He also fell in love with the subtitle I composed--How Grace Drizzles In. Grace does drizzle in! Little by little, we are showered with God's unending and complete love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are warmly welcome to share your thoughts. Please do so, and feel free to share your links! If you are enjoying this post, won't you please consider linking it to your blog, twitter, or Facebook page? Let's help spread the good news of our Catholic Faith, but please remember that these items are copyrighted to Kathleen Blease. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...