This blog's mission is simple--to encourage moms who are married to non-Catholics and raising their children in the Faith. If you know a mom who needs a little encouragement in continuing her efforts, I would be delighted if you would share Kathleen's Catholic with her. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prayer of a Jumbled Mind


Dear Christ,

My  mind is jumbled today with so many thoughts, ideas, worries, and desires. As I sit here before You at the tabernacle, I wish I could pray to You with lovely, flowing words...but nothing comes. Only my jumbles. Even the Psalms sound bland to me. Forgive me, Lord.

My prayer to you today is this:
Let me be in Your presence. Fill me with Your peace. And whisper to me Your will and implant it in my heart. You are my King. Tell me, my King, what You want of me. As I gaze upon You, so You gaze upon me. This fills me, O Lord!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are warmly welcome to share your thoughts. Please do so, and feel free to share your links! If you are enjoying this post, won't you please consider linking it to your blog, twitter, or Facebook page? Let's help spread the good news of our Catholic Faith, but please remember that these items are copyrighted to Kathleen Blease. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...