This blog's mission is simple--to encourage moms who are married to non-Catholics and raising their children in the Faith. If you know a mom who needs a little encouragement in continuing her efforts, I would be delighted if you would share Kathleen's Catholic with her. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Handmade Clay Rosaries

I thought you might enjoy this blog by Sarah, a stay-at-home mom who makes gorgeous clay rosaries. To visit The Clay Rosary Girl, click here. I've also listed Sarah's blog on my page Catholic Links for the Family, where you can find lots of resources about living the Catholic life, including homeschooling curriculum, Catholic radio, and even adult catechism on video by Fr. Barron.

Lamb of God beads from The Clay Rosary Girl


2 comments:

  1. Kathleen, Thanks for linking me! I'm following your blog too. Since I will be homeschooling in the fall, we will have even more in common :)

    ReplyDelete

You are warmly welcome to share your thoughts. Please do so, and feel free to share your links! If you are enjoying this post, won't you please consider linking it to your blog, twitter, or Facebook page? Let's help spread the good news of our Catholic Faith, but please remember that these items are copyrighted to Kathleen Blease. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...